All Asgardians are expected to complete essential ambassador activities to keep their position on the Team. In addition to these activities, Asgardians can also execute tasks and receive extra rewards.
- Supporting community members across various communication channels (i.e. Discord, Telegram, Twitter),
- Participating in Bifrost Team meetings and Community Calls,
- Raising awareness of Bifrost within and outside of the DotSama ecosystem.
Asgardians that complete essential activities are eligible to engage in tasks and receive rewards. Tasks can include creating content, running competitions, organizing events, etc.
When a task is completed, the Asgardian should submit the task for review. The Asgardian can also submit tasks for discussion and evaluation during Team meetings. Select a task you would like to complete and nominate yourself.
Every second week of the month, according to the contribution given to the protocol and the task completed, each ambassador’s work will be reviewed and signed off by the Bifrost Core Team. The rewards allocated for the task, can be of two kinds:
- $BNC, for the Asgardians who contribute to Bifrost through Wag Media [insert link here] and other similar platforms, sharing their contents will receive a share of BNC Tokens. The rewards are assigned on a weekly basis and paid by the Wag Media Team itself.
- $USDT, sent directly to the ERC-20 wallet of the Asgardians who contribute to the Growth of Bifrost protocol executing a specific task, agreed with the Team. This could be an Article, a Design work, a generic support during offline and online events, etc. These tasks are assigned by the Core Team and discussed in advance.