Asgardians Onboarding Campaign
The Asgardians are a group of active Bifrost Community Members, whose purpose is to support the Bifrost protocol. This group of ‘ambassadors’ and ‘contributors’ has been active since the 3rd Quarter of 2021 and their activity is organized through the Bifrost Discord Server. The program is currently undergoing a reorganization, and this document is intended to manage the entire recruitment process in the clearest and most efficient way possible.
If you are passionate about Bifrost’s vision and ready to support our products and initiatives, ready to invest your time helping the growth of Bifrost, then read below:
To join the Asgardians, you need to meet this following criteria:
- Be passionate about Bifrost and be in touch with its products.
- Have extensive knowledge of the Kusama and Polkadot ecosystem.
- Be ready to contribute to the protocol with articles, videos, tutorials, posts, threads.
- Have a proven track record of being an ambassador, ideally for a Web3 project, Have a positive attitude and a supportive nature.
- Experience in Community Management and Social Media Strategies is a plus!
Being an Asgardian not only requires passion, but also time!
If you think you have all it needs to be one of our ambassadors, please complete this Form. Our Team is often busy, so allow us up to 2 weeks for your application to be processed.